Mrs. Sundaravalli acts as a Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Educational Psychologist. She has ten years of experience in teaching Psychology, Counselling, Psychotherapy and rendering Research Guidance. At present she is continuing as Assistant Professor.
She holds Four Post graduate degrees viz Zoology, Psychology, Education and Counselling & Psychotherapy, she also had cleared her National Eligibility Test (NET) in Education and pursuing her Doctoral Research (Ph.D) in Psychology.
Her contributions are substantial for various universities such as TNOU, Madurai Kamarai University, IGNOU, Mother Teresa Women's University, Tamil University - Tanjavur, Alagappa University - Karaikudi, students under MS Chellamuthu Trust, in working as Assisstant Professor from 2009 onwards
She had authored 2 books on Psychology for Madurai Kamaraj University and Tamil University, Thanjavur. She had written Chapters in 14 Books which are online and print International publication. She prepared 10 video lessons for UGC under EMRC - Educational Multimedia Research Centre, and video classes were recorded.
More than 61 thematic and research articles were published in various Journals and books with ISSN & ISBN.
Awards and Medals
Madam Sundaravalli has been awarded Gold Medal in the subject Counseling and Psychotherapy for being a University Rank holder.
Present Positions in Professional Bodies
- Member in SEE - Society for Educational Excellence.
- Founder Member of 'C'-Professionals.
- Vice President in AIWC, New Delhi - All India Women's Conference, South Zone, Madurai Branch.
- Associate Editor in Research Nebula - an International Journal.
- Board of studies member at Alagappa University, Karaikudi and MKU, Madurai.
- Member in YCI - Young Chamber India.